Sunday, July 29, 2012

What Do You Delight In?

What do you delight in? In Sports, learning, family, friends, God? I did a quick search on the word 'delight' and turned up quite a few results.


Psalms 1:2: But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

Psalms 37:4: Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Romans 7:22: For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:

Psalms 119:174: I have longed for thy salvation, O LORD; and thy law is my delight.

Psalms 40:8: I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart.

I feel convicted reading these, because I know that my delight isn't always on the things of the Lord, and that's something towards which I will strive!




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...