Monday, July 16, 2012

Overpopulation

Well, I guess that settles it! There's just too many people on this planet! How do I know this? Why, because Jacques Causteau said so! And Al Gore! And we all know that the poler ice caps are melting right? I mean, wasn't florida supposed to be like a third underwater by now?

If you recall from my China post, I am of the opinion that overpopulation is a fictional creation of those with power who would like to gain more power (or money). Nothing will get people to act irrationally than pending disaster.
Overpopulation is also directly related to global 'climate change.' Most of the videos, articles, and books you will find on either subject will inevitably touch on the other.
Here's the video that I found which sparked this post.

On it's face, this video seems to make sense, but there are several fundamental flaws with it's logic (or lack thereof). What do you think that they are?
In the coming days, I'll probably post some more videos on both sides of the argument.
And the list just goes on and on!

1 comment:

  1. Certainly the first one is that the narrator looks at only half of the story. She completely forgets that more people means more innovative ways to produce more of the needed food and products. She also isn't looking at all the vast untapped resources, for example, in Africa. (Think of Dominion Farms in Kenya.) Those are the first flaws the come to my mind.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! I would love to hear what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...