Monday, July 9, 2012

Furthering the Journey

Today I just started reading Always Ready by Greg L. Bahsen, thank Pinecone for the recommendation!
I read the first three chapters today, and so far, it's really good! He's very thorough and gets his point across in a clear way that even I can understand!
Along with afore mentioned book, I've also been listening to a couple different MP3 series on Dispensationalism and amillennialism.
The Series on Dispensationalism can be found HERE, and the millennialism ones HERE (the third series). They're quite interesting, and both sides make some good points. I need to find a good audio series on Post-millennialism. Could anyone recommend one?

Semper Reformanda!
~Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! I would love to hear what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...