Thursday, June 14, 2012

Photography Thoughts

(warning, I'm thinking out loud here)
I've been an avid photo taker for about the last 5 years, but most of the time, after I import them onto my computer and delete the bad ones, they just sit there. Partially because I usually don't have anything to do with them. So I was thinking the other day, what if I were to post 5-10 photos on one day each week here on my blog, for you all to see/critique? It would help keep me motivated to be editing photos, and taking new ones, but I also wonder if it wouldn't be fitting of this blog to post them here, in which case, I could start another blog just for photography. Though as I'm thinking about it, photography is part of my life, so does the title "youth of chivalry" only apply when I'm talking about high and lofty theological thoughts?
A couple of blogs I follow (such as Lisa's) have both a main blog (which also gets pictures) and then another blog specifically for pictures.
I'd love to hear your thoughts!
~Paul

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I didn't know you were into photography, too!!! Super cool!!

    The only reason I split my two blogs is because I am trying to do this professionally. (operative word there being "trying") This way, I can send clients or potential clients to my photoblog and they can see samples of my work without having to wade through my personal stuff.

    But if it's just for fun, and part of your life, then stick with one blog...

    I can't wait to see some of your work!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! I would love to hear what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...