Saturday, June 23, 2012

Photo Saturday

So I've finally decided to do it! Every Saturday I will try to post at least five pictures that I've taken. Eventually I'll probably add categories, and the like, but for now, I'll just post some that I like.
Don't be shy to give me what for, and tell me what you think, which ones you like, which ones you don't, what you do and don't like about each one, etc. Be brutal!
For now, these will be just from whenever. Eventually I'll have worked through all of my past good ones, and the photos will all become more recent.
Akumal Bay in Mexico
Mmmmm (I think find the focus interesting in this photo, where it's on the bowl, instead of the baby)
Iguana In Mexico
Tulips at the Oregon Tulip Festival
My studly older brother riding in Central Oregon He did an IronMan by the way! (I took this photo from a moving car.)
(Oh, And I need to come up with a more clever name. Ideas?)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...