Saturday, June 23, 2012

Ask, Seek, and Knock




Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. 
Matthew 7:7-8 

I've heard this verse many times, so much that it almost gets to the point where it looses its potency. But over that last few days, I've been meditating on it quite a lot. There are some big decisions that I have to make over the next couple of weeks, and I am so thankful that I don't have to make them on my own, that I have a Father up in heaven who is sovereign that I can run to!
So I'm going to keep asking, knocking, and seeking Him!!
~Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! I would love to hear what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...