Monday, August 20, 2012

Where the Photos went

You've probably noticed that I haven't posted any photos lately. Well, here's why.
I use a program on my Mac called Aperture for all of my photo organization and editing. I have two macs, one's a MBP, and the other I built out of windows parts and got OS X running on it, Known as a mackintosh. My Hackintosh's OS drive got corrupted somehow, and I've just finally got it to the point where I can recover the files and reformat it, but I have to get another 2TB hard drive to copy all the files too. So I can't use that one yet for photo editing. And would you guess what happened to my MacBook Pro's hard drive? Yep! You guessed it! The hard drive went bad! Thankfully I have a backup of it, so After I got a new hard drive, I discovered that my backup had some troubles!! Thankfully I was able to fix all of those, (due to a nifty new program that I just bought) so now (in theory) I just need to restore my MacBooks hard drive from that backup.
Needless to say, I can't really access my photos right now, and even if I could, I've been spending most of my free time trying to get both my computers working.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, I just realized that I haven't commented for a while, so I thought I would leave a note to say I was still reading your posts.(I agree with you on the population thing, those are the kind of things that I like a good discussion on...)

    Oh, and I am the same person who commented on your blog before, I only just got a Gmail account, and I am going to be blogging on blogspot from now on, as well as my old blog. My new blog isn't ready yet though, it's under severe construction. I'll send out a note when it's ready.

    Keep searching for the truth, I'm sure He'll show you what you need to know.

    (I'm sorry about your computer problems, that can be real annoying.)

    Shalom,
    Kiera

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! I would love to hear what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...