Monday, August 20, 2012

Where the Photos went

You've probably noticed that I haven't posted any photos lately. Well, here's why.
I use a program on my Mac called Aperture for all of my photo organization and editing. I have two macs, one's a MBP, and the other I built out of windows parts and got OS X running on it, Known as a mackintosh. My Hackintosh's OS drive got corrupted somehow, and I've just finally got it to the point where I can recover the files and reformat it, but I have to get another 2TB hard drive to copy all the files too. So I can't use that one yet for photo editing. And would you guess what happened to my MacBook Pro's hard drive? Yep! You guessed it! The hard drive went bad! Thankfully I have a backup of it, so After I got a new hard drive, I discovered that my backup had some troubles!! Thankfully I was able to fix all of those, (due to a nifty new program that I just bought) so now (in theory) I just need to restore my MacBooks hard drive from that backup.
Needless to say, I can't really access my photos right now, and even if I could, I've been spending most of my free time trying to get both my computers working.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...