Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Your Greatest Ministry

Probably one of the most overlooked opportunities for ministry, and not just to unbelievers, but also to those who are already saved because we still need to be fed, is your family.
My brother and I were given the great privilege of spending the weekend with the Botkin family. I've listened to a lot of the material that they have produced, so getting to actually meet them, and see how they live day to day, was an invaluable experience. They are an amazing family, and I hope we get the chance to visit them again. Which makes me wonder, how do you develop a family culture like that? It's something I'll be pondering.
~Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! I would love to hear what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...