Friday, February 3, 2012

Ron Paul for President!

I support Ron Paul. (and with that statement, I offend many people)
There is a plethora of reasons why, his constitutional consistency, his Christian beliefs, his workforce experience (as a doctor, OB, having delivered over 4,000 babies). Even if I disagreed with him on more things (and I do disagree with him on a few things), all of the other options on stage right now are much less appealing. (with Gingrich being the worst of the lot).
Voddie Baucham gives a very concise, to the point explanation of why he will vote for Ron Paul, and I think that it's very helpful, plus it has lots of footnotes (I'm a sucker for footnotes. There just something about being able to show where you got your info that is so reassuring).
http://americanvisionnews.com/1278/voddie-baucham-answers-why-ron-paul
Give it a read. I'd love to hear what your thoughts are.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I see you're back! Good points you made in your last post, by the way. I have found it...rather hard to be grateful and be complaining at the same time, to say the least.

    Who would have guessed?

    Kiera

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! I would love to hear what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...