Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Tribute to Kitttens.

Oh how I love thee, thou fair and sweet kitty,
For moments on end,
you chase for your tale,
But it seems to me,
that you shan't prevail.

You sleep the day through,
you play all the night,
oh kitty why can't you
please turn out the light.

The laser goes up,
the laser goes down.
The laser makes kitty,
run round and round!

I don't know, I just felt like writing that. And this has absalutly nothing to do with my trip to Michigan, other then that I miss our little kitties. With that, here's some funny photos of our cats.
     
Kitties not sure if he's a cat, or a spider. Maybe he's SpiderCat!!


One can only wonder what they're thinking.

Back and forth, back and forth.




Look at the white one. He's getting squished!

Now for some more somewhat random Cat pictures:

Ohhhh He's so Cute!!!


I has conquered the horse, you next!


Let me go!!

AHHHHH!!!



He silently plots his revenge.


Ok, I know Ruger isn't a cat, but this was too funny not to stick in here.
Ya gotta love cats!! (and dog)

3 comments:

  1. Awww, they are SO cute!!

    Totally LOVE the stroller pic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm...okaaaaaaay...
    Your family does weird things to animals...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The top four remind me of Spiderman.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! I would love to hear what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...