Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The Importance of being honest.


My Dad runs a trucking company, so we hear about the administrative things that happen there from time to time. I just talked to Dad briefly on the phone this morning, but I happened to call him just as he was pulling into the shop, and he said that he had two terminations that morning. I asked if a truck had rolled or something (that being a common cause of a termination), but it wasn't an accident. The two drivers had been fudging their logbooks (drivers equivalent to a time card). So they're being fired, not because they did a bad job, but because they were dishonest. So no matter how good of a job you do, if you aren't honest, it's all for naught.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! I would love to hear what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...