Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Creativity


Have you ever thought about creativity, and how it comes about? I've been trying to come up with an idea for a short film, but story telling has never been my strong suit. I know that there are people from whom stories and strains simply emanate, but that's not me. So I got to thinking, is that sort of creativity always a gift, or a talent, that you either have or don't? Or is it a skill that can be developed like math or writing? If so, how does one go about said daunting task?

2 comments:

  1. You might be interested in Nathan's blogspot:
    nathan-hart.blogspot.com

    Also, I would say that creativity comes from God. Therefore, if you aren't glorifying God's creativity in writing, you aren't doing a good job. If you want me to elaborate, I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! I know it comes from God, as do all of our abilities, but how does God give it? As a gift, like having perfect pitch, or through hard work and practice? I'd love it if you elaborated.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! I would love to hear what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...