Friday, August 20, 2010

Busy busy busy busy Etc...

Sorry about the long brake everybody, I didn't intend to away for so long. A few days after Camp Dwight, the whole family (Including me) flew to the other side of the country for a shooting competition that David (Studly little bro) and I were in. We were a week at that and then we drove to visit my other brother in Michigan for another week. then we flew back home. A week at home full of catching up on all of the chores outside and in, and then the Mixons arrived. BUSY!!!! But a good kind of busy. So I'll be trying to blog at least one post a day for a few days to get caught up.
Stay tuned!
Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! I would love to hear what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...