Monday, August 23, 2010

Bare with me.

Just thought I'd let you all know, so that you don't think I've lost my tast for proportions. I've been reading the blog "My Sweet Peas" (http://mysweetpeas.xanga.com/) by Cheryl (Not sure how to spell her last name, still work'en on it), and i noticed how when she posts pictures, she has so much room so they can be quite large, thus allowing great detail. So I'm working with the HTML code to make it mine wider so that I can post larger pictures. So now I need to figure out just what size, and then I'll have to re-photoshop my header and make it larger.
Paul

3 comments:

  1. I upload all pics to photobucket. It's free. then I link them to my site. You can edit and resize, etc. there as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did that for my background photos because blogger wouldn't let me us a photo, but I used a different site (I'm not a huge fan of photobuckets homepage. They sometime have not so nice photos on there. I just avoid the temptation) I was resizing the size of the white area on my blog so that I could use larger photos. Hmm. I hadn't thought of using another website for the blog photos.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok~Your over my head now! That's why I love xanga. It's super easy for me and my mac! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! I would love to hear what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...