Sunday, July 11, 2010

Prequels of something to come, something different this time,

I've ordered something off the Internet, so I thought I'd just tell you what it is... NOT!!! You'll have to wait and see (No hints Peter!). I'm really excited, and just can't wait until it gets here in a few days... OK, maybe I can wait. After all, I don't really have a choice. I'll give you a few hints: It's Small, quite small, it's round, and shiny.
Y'all can try to figure out what it is!! (Except you Peter. You already know)
Until then!
Sir Paul

7 comments:

  1. Let me guess...Is it a Purity ring?

    Josh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I gave a few too many clues. A couple of you are so close that I can't post your answers! I'll post them once it get's here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you forgot that Miri knows what it is, too.
    So, Miri...no hints from you, either!
    Oh, by the way, Paul...mine's on the way, too!
    Or is that a hint?
    ~Pe†er

    ReplyDelete
  4. JOSH!!! Your rascal! How did you guess?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, ooh, I know what it is!!
    I'm SOOO excited about getting mine :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, according to the USPS site, yours was delivered on the 15th, Miri.
    I hope you got it before leaving for Camp Dwight...

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! I would love to hear what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...