Friday, December 2, 2011

Family Economics Conference 2012



This is the first conference that I have been to of my own free will (as in, one that I wanted to sign up for, rather then just going along because mom and dad were going), and I'm really looking forward to it!!! I would humbly suggest that you consider (or ask your parents to consider) signing up for this event. Click  Here to go to they're website. We have problems on the national scale (big ones) and problems on the state level, and on down, but one of the problems that isn't being widely addressed in the media (other then by Glen Beck) is that the family is breaking down. So this is a very timely conference, and I'd love to see you all there!

~Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! I would love to hear what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...