Thursday, May 6, 2010

Greetings!

Hello there! And Thanks for checking out my blog. I hope you find it uplifting but also challenging. My purpose for this blog is sort of an outlet for all my ideas, thoughts, and what I think about politics, the Bible, child raising (I am one and am being raised so that might mean I have a good perspective on it or it might mean I still have a long way to go) Etc. So I probably (surely) won't be correct on everything all the time but I hope to be more often then not. So feel free, nay, feel encouraged to comment, tell me if you agree or if  I'm wrong.
Until next time, whence I will talk a little bit about the name of this blog and why I chose it.
Paul

3 comments:

  1. Hi Paul!
    you decided on a blog name and I think you did a great job!...I also like your background ;)

    I look forward to seeing how God uses this blog for His glory!
    Keep striving for Him!
    Josh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, round two of trying to leave a comment. I think you did a great job setting up your blog. I love the picture you chose. Is that your future house you are going to build for your bride?? ;) ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mrs. Cornelius!
    I think I'll stick with wood. Though I do intend to build it.(I'd assume your talking about the "House" on my header)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! I would love to hear what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...